Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sports tip

As anyone who knows me well could attest, I'm an avid sports fan and try to do as many activities as possible. I try to keep up with my husband and our respective families, who all love sports and participate in the full range of sports, from football to basketball, to marathons, tennis and golf. Running, tennis and skiing are my passion.*

My brother, who is the real sports nut in my family, is now writing a weekly column for the Scranton Times-Tribune on issues related to PT and sports. The Steamtown Marathon is coming up in the next few weeks, so he is doing a series of articles on issues related to running. Here's his latest column from Monday, September 19, on Blisters. A burning topic for the sports fanatic.

Sorry to say, his last column, on "Sports Bras," is not available on-line. My daughter asked me why her uncle would be writing about bras, and I told her that I always remember him being a breast man.
__________________

*OK, I confess. I cannot tell a lie (for long, anyway). My true passion is to avoid any form of participation or mention of sports.

No comments: