Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


So, I decided to dress up as a Phillies Fan for Halloween -- and decorated my computer at work to match.

Now (as I've mentioned a million times before), I'm not a sports fan, but I'm condemned to live my live among sports fiends -- from my father and brothers to my husband and daughter. To the shock of my colleagues at the office (the LLWL), I even watched the winning game of the World Series the other night. First, I watched Obama's Campaign Show (which I thought was very well done), then my daughter IM'ed me from Miami to tell me I had to watch the game. So I did and we IM'ed at bit (and she called my husband a few times on the phone) to share this bit of Philly sports history with us. She was so excited -- hype, as she called it -- that it made it so for me too.

She was devastated that she couldn't be here for the parade. In her honor, I dressed up for Halloween as a Phillies Fan & emailed her a picture.

7 comments:

SEO Services said...

Happy Halloween..

Thanks.

VIMS Pune said...

nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
Happy Halloween..............To all of you

Classifieds11 said...

This was just the information I was looking for, great resource.Thanks For Sharing.

. said...

Very interesting and well-written post. Will definately bookmark this blog to check back later. Thanks!
movers and packers Mumbai
movers and packers pune
office packers movers
office relocation service
office shifting

sillimanite said...

hello

carbide end mills said...

carbide end mills

sheet metal dies said...

good posting