Saturday, October 04, 2008

Queen for the Day

UPDATE: Had to do the video:



Here's SNL's version of the VP debate, with Queen Latifah as debate moderator Gwen Ifill, as well as Tina Fey, reprising her role as Governor Sarah Palin.

For me, the best part is the mocking of Biden's continual reference to his scrappy Scranton beginning (about midway through). All I have to say is OMG! Too funny -- and true.

~~~~


I know someone who will be tuned in to tonight's SNL to see the show's take on the VP debate. TMZ is reporting that Queen Latifah will be getting in on the act by portraying last night's moderator, PBS journalist Gwen Ifill, during the Sarah Palin/Joe Biden VP debate on "SNL" this week. See Queen Latifah Set to Grill Sarah Palin.

One of the LLWL Gang* is the biggest Queen fan I know.

And, I'm sure it'll be way better than the real thing!

(*LLWL = Lady Lawyers Who Lunch, a/k/a my officemates)

No comments: