Sunday, April 30, 2006

Did Anyone Ever Tell You - You Look Like . . .



A fun little program, MyHeritage, allows you to "Find the Celebrity in You."

After you complete a free registration, you upload a picture, and the program uses a face recognition process to detect the face in the photo. It then tries to match it with famous people that closely resemble you. You can use different pictures to see which celebrities it identifies more than once.

I've tried it a few times with my family & my daughter comes up with the above photos fairly often. I can see a resemblence. Best of all, for those like me, who don't know who anyone is, it has a link to a bio of the celebrity. We both came up with Hillary Clinton a few times, but I don't think either one of us looks like her.

Try it, you'll like it.
~~~~
(Photos from MyHeritage): Jessica Alba, Ann Hathaway and Queen Rania

No comments: