Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One Wish

President Bush on Wednesday issued his second veto of a measure lifting his restrictions on human embryonic stem cell experiments. See Bush Vetoes Bill Removing Stem Cell Limits.

I have one thing to say (again). I wish for a long life for George Bush.

As I said in Murder is Wrong:

[I]f there is any justice in the world (or if my God, rather than the Bush version, is really in charge), George Bush will have a long life, will live to a ripe old age, and would also be blessed with one of those diseases that could have been cured but for the ban on stem cell research. It would be perfect poetic justice.
That's not asking for too much, is it? See also, Save the Cells (including a link to Jon Stewart's original skit on the Stem Cell Veto, Part 1).

1 comment:

Ron said...

Perfect plan!