Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Reason Why


If you looked like this, is it any wonder that you'd try to find a way to feel that you are better than someone else?

Meet Gary Frago, California Councilman, Sent Racist Anti-Obama Jokes To Staff.

As was reported in the Merced Sun-Star:

In the past several months Atwater City Councilman Gary Frago has sent at least a half-dozen e-mails to city staff and other prominent community members containing racist jokes aimed at President Barack Obama, his wife and black people in general.
Frago's response?
"I don't see where there's a story, I'm not the only one that does it," he said.

* * * *
When asked again if he had any regrets about sending the e-mails, he said: "No, because I didn't see any harm in them."
Translation: I'm ugly as sin, inside & out. I only feel better when I'm putting someone else down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really great information
thanks for sharing with us


___________________
Richard
The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment