Sunday, September 24, 2006

I Don't Want to Talk About It


Last night, my husband Dave & I were having a rather heated political discussion (one might find it funny that we could do that, since our political views are very similar, but we do), and I finally decided to end it by saying -- I don't want to talk about it. His retort was to accuse me of being like George Bush, dismissing opinions that I don't agree with.

And in one of those strange but true coincidence's that makes life interesting (and weird), the first thing that popped up when I went on-line is this book title. Of course, now he's convinced that he was absolutely right and he won the argument.

Obviously, he missed the subtitle. After all, I always get the last word.

(From All Hat no Cattle, via The Satirical Political Report)

Tags:

No comments: