Sunday, July 01, 2007

You Don't Know Dick



As part of my continuing series of posts featuring The Dastardly Despot, see, e.g., The Cheese Stands Alone, The Dastardly Despot, and Chuck Cheney, I put together a little video roll featuring the Dick for your viewing pleasure.

The video roll includes Jon Stewart's 3-part "You Don't Know Dick" segment (Part along with the Dick Move skit on Cheney's decision to excise himself from the Executive. I've also included Stephen Colbert's challenge to Democrats to impeach Cheney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the You Don't Know Dick segments on the DS as well. Thank goodness for that show, for putting some humor into news that otherwise is just bleak and depressing beyond belief.

JudiPhilly said...

So, so true. That's why I intersperse my posts with political cartoons and other light material -- especially Jon Stewart.

Too much reality is like bad-tasting medicine. You need humor as a treat, like chocolate.