Saturday, September 15, 2007

No More Snow

The Snowjob is gone. The Tony Snow show closes at the White House.

Tony Snow reminds me a lot of John McCain (and I never liked McCain). The press liked him because he was funny and personable and didn't seem to take himself too seriously. He was also one of them, so that helped. I always thought he felt the job was a joke and approached it (and the White House press corp) like they were sharing an inside joke -- that is, we all know I gotta say this stuff because I have too, but we all know it's BS.

But to send him off on a good note, here are the Top Ten Tony Snow Exchanges With Helen Thomas from Extreme Mortman. You don't want to miss these gems. You can't remember Tony without Helen. And Lord knows, I love Helen Thomas. See, e.g. If Cheney Becomes President, I'll Kill Myself and No Gentle Good Night for Her.

No comments: