Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Blog Year


It was two years ago today that I penned my first post, What took so long?.

1665 posts after I first wrote: It's my on-line version of posting articles and cartoons on the fridge at the office.

I'd still say that is true. I'm also pleasantly surprised that I still write something almost daily and kept up with my favorite Cartoon of the Day.

I still enjoy my blogging, although I don't always have the time (or energy) to cover everything I'd like to -- in the way I'd like to. I have a long list of saved items that I want to write about that I will venture to guess that I'll never have the time to get to. Oh well, and then there's always something new that catches my eye -- or my ire.

1 comment:

QuakerDave said...

OOPS! I'm late to the party.

Congrats. Keep up the good work.