Monday, April 02, 2007

Rock On



As a follow up to my previous post about John Edwards' decision to stay the course (and stay in the race), Carry On, I had to include Chris Rock's skit on the candidates from a recent SNL episode, Road to the White House. It's hilarious.

My only other comment on the Presidential race is that John Edwards is probably my first choice at this point in time, so I was relieved to hear that he was staying in. He's a rich lawyer, so what's not to like? Having said that, I'd be happy with either Hillary or Obama. As Rock said: a black man or a white woman. It's so hard to make up my mind.

But of course, in the end I couldn't go with Hillary. I must admit that it's true, as Rock observed, everybody loves white women except white women.

Enough with my comments. Watch Chris Rock.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, that skit was hilarious! I saw it down here in Guatemala and really loved it. Obama's my choice because I don't like the fact that John Edwards voted for the war, but hey, I'll vote for any Democrat in 2008...

JudiPhilly said...

At least Edwards reconsidered his view and admitted he was wrong. I liked Edwards last time, but thought he didn't have enough experience (and we can see the folly in that with Bush) and I feel that way now about Obama. But, as you said, any Democrat will do.