Friday, November 02, 2007

Match-the-Candidate.com

Via Thrillist (by way of The Huffington Post), I took a quiz that matched me with the candidate that's the perfect match for me.

Glassbooth will recommend the presidential candidate you should vote for based on your worldview, covering issues such as social security, Iraq and the environment. Based upon your responses, Glassbooth will tell you the candidate most aligned with your positions.

So, who's the man (or woman) for me? Based upon what I consider to be the important issues, the candidate of my dreams:

Dennis Kucinich shares a 94% similarity with your beliefs.

Very Similar on Civil Liberties, Environment, Health Care, Taxes, Iraq.
Similar on Gun Control.

John Edwards shares a 83% similarity with your beliefs

Very Similar on Health Care, Taxes, Iraq, Environment, Civil Liberties.
Similar on Gun Control.
I assume the differences in the order of the issues as listed between Kucinich and Edwards is based upon the similarity of the various issues to my order of priority. My top priorities were Civil Liberties and Iraq, followed by Environment, Gun Control and Health Care.

Interesting.

Tags: ,

No comments: