Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Over & Out


This is one Strike out (and over) call that I'm sure glad to hear. As I noted in It's The Year of the Rat, I was in a real quandry about watching my favorite shows (Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert) during the Writer's Guild Association strike, so I'm happy that it has ended -- with or without Colbert's help.

The WGA writers are planning to continue their on-line efforts at United Hollywood, so check them out. I'll be happily watching their work on The Daily Show and Colbert Report and elsewhere.

Oh, and thankfully, the shows can now go back to featuring guests other than the overabundance of Republicans that have been on during the strike -- since they no doubt were the only ones willing to cross the picket line.

(Via The Huffington Post: 23/6)

No comments: