Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You're Not the Boss of Me

The Quote of the Day via Rolling Stone, Bush Knows Best?

In his press conference this morning Bush told the Army's anti-Rumsfeld contingent, You're not the boss of me:

"I hear the voices. And I read the front page. And I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."
If seeing is believing, you can watch the video of the latest, priceless Bushism at Crooks and Liars.

And finally, Jon Stewart's take on the Rumsfield Rumble -- "War Wars" -- is here: Throw away your TV.

UPDATE: Jon Stewart couldn't let this one go. He also has an installment of the comic book character The Decider, that you should see. You may also want to listen to I'm The Decider, a pretty good parody version of I Am the Walrus.

No comments: